How do you get your real credit report online?
We recommend IdentityIQ as a good starting point for reviewing your credit history and information. They will instantly provide you with a report that includes your scores and details from Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. If you use our link you will save some money and have the option to get started with all three bureau reports for a 7 day trial of their service for just $1. If you decide to enroll or do not cancel before the end of the trial, they charge just $24.99 per month and include many helpful features including ID protection.
If you decide to utilize CMJ Credit Repair Services for repairing your credit, we will need you to have a credit monitoring service, so we can get updated reports and scores each month to see our progress together.
Are there other ways of obtaining my report for free?
The law allows you to get your credit reports for free from each credit bureau every 12 months.
According to federal law, you are entitled to an additional free report if you experience the following:
- If you are denied credit, insurance, or employment. (You then must request your credit report within 60 days from being denied.)
- If you are unemployed and plan to search for a job within 60 days.
- If you are on welfare or a victim of identity theft.
- If the bank or a credit card company charges you higher rates or fees, and their decision was based on your credit report.
- If there was a negative change in your credit limit, or the collection agency tells you that they have reported adverse information on your credit report.
Send your requests including your name, address, social security number, and date of birth to verify your identity.
- Experian, PO BOX 9701, Allen, TX 75013
- Equifax, PO BOX 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374
- TransUnion, PO BOX 2000, Chester, PA 19022